Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hello, I am new in here

Hello, I have just become a member of this forum today. I live in East Yorkshire but originally came from county Durham. I have been interested in photography from the age of 12 when I had an Ilford Sporti film camera. I used to do wedding and portrait photography in the 1980/90s with various cameras including Nikon, Contax and Mamiya. I also used a Yashica twin lens reflex for several years. Following that I rarely took photographs but have recently bought a Leica V-lux. I also use Canon 35mm cameras. As I am now retired I intend to spend a lot more time out there taking shots.

(Oct 29, 2013, 09:10)gordon Wrote:  Hello, I have just become a member of this forum today. I live in East Yorkshire but originally came from county Durham. I have been interested in photography from the age of 12 when I had an Ilford Sporti film camera. I used to do wedding and portrait photography in the 1980/90s with various cameras including Nikon, Contax and Mamiya. I also used a Yashica twin lens reflex for several years. Following that I rarely took photographs but have recently bought a Leica V-lux. I also use Canon 35mm cameras. As I am now retired I intend to spend a lot more time out there taking shots.

Hi gordon, it's great to have you here!

I'd bet it's quite a great feeling to finally have enough time to return to the photography.

Hello,

Welcome to the forums! It is a pleasure to meet you! Congrats on your recent retirement! We would love to see some of your photos on site that you will be taking in your free time!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!