Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hello Suttertalkers!

Hi there!
I'm Robert , professional portrait photographer and retoucher always open to learn and share things about photography.Before I signed up on this forum i took some time and read few threads, I'm pleasanlty surprised to find a community so united here! Looking forward to read more threads and learn new stuff here.

Welcome Robert. You will find a great bunch of people here all willing to learn and advise. Settle in and, most of all, enjoy yourself.
Regards,
Mike.

" Your first 10,000 photographs are your worst "
Henri Cartier - Bresson.

(Apr 10, 2017, 02:39)Browser Mike Wrote:  Welcome Robert. You will find a great bunch of people here all willing to learn and advise. Settle in and, most of all, enjoy yourself.
Regards,
Mike.

Thank you Mike!

Welcome Robert. Nice to have new talent joining us. Looking forward to seeing your work.

Ask yourself, "What's most important for the final image?".

Thank you John, my work is public at www.robertmurariu.com

Welcome to these forums, Robert.

Cheers.
Philip

Hello Robert! Nice to have you here in the photography forums!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

(Apr 10, 2017, 00:07)RobertMurariu Wrote:  Hi there!
I'm Robert , professional portrait photographer and retoucher always open to learn and share things about photography.Before I signed up on this forum i took some time and read few threads, I'm pleasanlty surprised to find a community so united here! Looking forward to read more threads and learn new stuff here.
Hi Robert Welcome,

I had a quick look at your website, some nice work. I like you do photography professionally but also like doing some technical photography.

All the best Mike

You can view a few of my images including some actions shots at

http://www.art-seekers.com

Hi Robert.

Welcome. Some great images on your page. Look forward to learning lots from you :-)

Derek

Welcome, a good fireside to sit at. Ed.

To each his own!

Welcome to Shuttertalk Robert, you will find us mostly a friendly bunch.