Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hello

Hello there fellow Photograpers, and aussie staff, If you know your country well You will know where I live, Holmesville, or should I say Hawkinsville =P. I saw some links to this site over at PunBB Forums in the PunNewz mod and saw some aussies and Thought i might stick around, I am also enjoy doing Photography as a Hobby, I own a FujiFilm Finepix S5000 Big Grin

Gear:
3 x GoPro Cameras
1 x Canon S100
1 x Nikon D5100
1 x Sony DSC-TX10
Apple MacBook Pro 15" (Retina Display)

"What do you want to pack today?"

Hey and welcome dewy!

Good to see a fellow australian, and a photographer too! Smile

Not quite sure where Holmesville/Hawkinisville is... that's in NSW right?

Yes, hawkinsville, Is really called Holmesville, the birth place of Jenifer Hawkins (Miss Universe). It's in NSW, I live around the corner form her, I am just a little too young tho =( =P

Gear:
3 x GoPro Cameras
1 x Canon S100
1 x Nikon D5100
1 x Sony DSC-TX10

Oh right... I get it Smile

Wow cool... do you know her personally? Smile

It's always awesome to meet someone famous in person... I met John Howard on the Queens birthday weekend, and back in high school, I met Jackie Chan as well when he was filming in Melbourne! Big Grin

You have met some famous people in your time =P, I met Andrew Cosh when I went the the ASX Schools sharemarket game winers presesntation (1st in nsw, 2nd in Australia) no I have not met her =(, want to tho =), when the lights go down Wink

Gear:
3 x GoPro Cameras
1 x Canon S100
1 x Nikon D5100
1 x Sony DSC-TX10

Welcome dewy!

Yes, I have heard of Holmesville, but only because of the coverage in the news. What's it like there?

Well, see ya round in the forums!

axeman

God has placed me on earth to accomplish certain things.
Right now, I am so far behind that I will never die.