Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Here's Johnny!

I took a trip up to Sydney on the long weekend that just past, and boy did I have fun taking photos! One of the highlights was taking a photo with John Howard, the Australian Prime Minister! We were driving around in our van, and spotted him on his Saturday morning walk, and immediately parked and jumped out. He had a retinue of 4 or 5 bodyguards or personal trainers, but amazingly enough, he said yes to a group photo!

Unfortunately, I wasn't in it (as I was taking the photos) but from left to right is my wife Maria, my mother-in-law, Andrea; John Howard himself, and my sister-in-law, Vanessa.

We were cracking up laughing for the next two hours, but what a photo opportunity! Big Grin

[Image: DSCF1959.JPG]

Anyway, as I said, I had a ball taking lots of photos, and I'll be sharing some of them with you over the next few days.

Hahaha! That's cool ST! I think Johnny's a legend! Smile

Mr.Gadget Australia
www.mrgadget.com.au
Home of quality PC Gadget and Memory Cards!

Hahaha! Great photo! You'll have to vote Liberal now....

Even before this photo I was going to vote Liberal...I think John's done a great job in leading this country. Some people think that he's age is a bad thing?! Hmmm, I'd rather have someone with experience than someone who's changed his colours to suit the current situation. Nuff said!

Mr.Gadget Australia
www.mrgadget.com.au

Go Johnny Go Go Go! Johnny B Good!!

God has placed me on earth to accomplish certain things.
Right now, I am so far behind that I will never die.

I want to shoot him too!

adam Wrote:I want to shoot him too!

Careful adam, you could get your butt kicked for that!

Mr.Gadget Australia
www.mrgadget.com.au

I'll be shooting people's balls tomorrow night Smile

All the best! Did you manage to get an external flash?

No I didn't Sad
Was looking to buy one, but the prices scared me away,
Also wasn't really willing to hire one for this.
Do you think it would be a bit strange using a torch to shine in people's faces to get focus right? hahaha Smile
I guess I'll be restrained to small group pictures (doing some before the ball outside!)

Will see how it goes, and tell you how it goes! thanks