Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

blue - friendly chatter

Hi everybody, I am blue, I am from the Toronto area. I like to go out and shoot photos with an artistic bent once in a while, and I also like chatting on geeky subjects such as cameras, music, and the future.

It is nice to find such a friendly forum. I found it when I was searching for reactions to an interesting post by Thom Hogan. I am enjoying seeing all of the photo and artwork posts, even if I don't always feel like commenting.

Your posts have also been very interesting, blue. Hope to see more of you around. Lots of Canadians here (some even from Toronto).

Thanks for the intro blue, good to see there's a fellow geek and music lover. I too have enjoyed your insightful comments and posts...

On another note, I think we're slowly turning into a Canadian forum... Big Grin

blue, it's been great to have you here. Shuttertalk has a couple of people from Toronto kicking around, but we always need more. Big Grin

matthewpiers.com • @matthewpiers | robertsonphoto.blogspot.com | @thewsreviews • thewsreviews.com

Hi Blue, welcome to shuttertalk forum. Hope we can enjoy this forum in a friendly environment.