Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How to Become a Photographer

This is the a thread to discuss a new article that has been posted on ShutterTalk here:

How to Become a Photographer.

We'd love to hear any additional input you might have!

Far as I can make out, you buy a Digital Camera, then a few weeks later, advert in the paper, Weddings, only £699. Ed.

To each his own!

(Sep 8, 2016, 15:23)EdMak Wrote:  Far as I can make out, you buy a Digital Camera, then a few weeks later, advert in the paper, Weddings, only £699.  Ed.
No I think your wrong Ed ! Get yourself a top grade Mobile Phone, put your snaps on Instagram  ! Then you've made it to the big time ?

We Photographers deal in things which are continually Vanishing and when they have vanished, there is no contrivance on earth which can make them come back again. We cannot develope and print a memory.
                 Henri Cartier Bresson
Doug

(Sep 22, 2016, 01:15)Dougson Wrote:  
(Sep 8, 2016, 15:23)EdMak Wrote:  Far as I can make out, you buy a Digital Camera, then a few weeks later, advert in the paper, Weddings, only £699.  Ed.
No I think your wrong Ed ! Get yourself a top grade Mobile Phone, put your snaps on Instagram  ! Then you've made it to the big time ?
What about posting the shot in Facebook, wont it work?

That's great information to become a professional photographer. Determination to become a one. Here is another article on how to become a famous photographer. https://www.offshoreclippingpath.com/bec...tographer/