Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Howdy

I'm not new to photography but I'm not exactly a professional at it. I love photography in any shape or form whether it's from a DSLR, cell phone camera, video camera or whatever. I love taking photos with my DSLR, (I own a Canon 60d)
but I've also acquired an interest in taking pictures with my Droid Razor because I always have it with me, but I don't always have my Canon with me. There's a wealth of photo editing apps that any smartphone owner can pick from to edit your photos with so it's become very easy to take photos anywhere, anytime. I'm sure you'll see me posting photos not just from my Canon 60d, but from my smartphone also.

Look forward to seeing your photos, but don’t know how I will address you in a response. What’s wrong with good old fashioned names?

You can call me Mike. Thanks for the reply. I just posted a new thread in the showcase category. Check it out.

(Sep 9, 2013, 13:54)1hdr4u Wrote:  You can call me Mike. Thanks for the reply. I just posted a new thread in the showcase category. Check it out.
Hi Mike, just looked at your uploaded images. You are right that there are some great images to be captured with even a mobile phone. Not going to get the same quality but the spontaneity is worth more sometimes.

Welcome to the forums! Nice to meet you and we look forward to learning more about you and your photography adventures!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Hello and welcome to shuttertalk Mike Smile Hoping to learn new tricks from you. Enjoy you're stay here man.

PhotoPlay Photography
What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God.
~Eleanor Powell

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Korry
Aug 22, 2013, 08:47
Last Post by photokev
Dec 17, 2012, 14:16