Poll: Have you EVER shot film? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, way back in the day!
75.00%
75.00%
No, what's film?
25.00%
25.00%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Humanitarian Photographer from Denver - Hi Everyone!
Big Grin 

Hi everyone, I'm a humanitarian and commercial photographer living in Denver.

I'm looking forward to being inspired by all the talent that's here and learning from my piers.

I've been digital, well, since the beginning of digital photography and was one of the first to use the technology for shooting small product in Florida. I love the freedom it gives me and the creative possibilities but I know I'm preaching to the choir!

I'm curious though and it might seem like a silly question, but are there any of you out there who've NEVER shot film?

Kevin Whitcomb

Attached Files Image(s)

Hello,

Welcome to the forums! It is nice to meet you and have you here among us! We look forward to seeing some of your inspirational photos! Thanks for joining us!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Hey, welcome! I hope I get the chance to pick your brain a bit, I love that we have such experienced photographers among us!

Feel free kNox! I've been doing this for a few decades and have taught photography and photoshop both! Hope I can help...

I'm really excited to see your photos, I bet you have some amazing stuff. Welcome to the forums and your little profile pic with the children makes me smile!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post