Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I am back from my UK travel!

I have just come back home from my UK travel. It was a wonderful days in UK. I have already missed to be there...

I try to post my photographs and my travel notes on my Blog, but it takes time. I can't believe I captured 1000 photographs for every each day!!!!! Of course not all of them a good one... I will choose... But it takes time. I supposed that (before going to UK), I could have posted daily my travel notes and also my photographs during my visit. BUT yes, but the internet was so slow in UK! Sometimes made me crazy, it was ssssooooooo slow.... so I gave up to keep my diary Blog daily and then now, I have to post and to write on my Blog in here... (by the way my new Blog for my travel is,

http://postcardsfromuk2011.wordpress.com/

But I will re-work on this Blog again and complete the whole story of my travel with my photographs.

Anyway,

I missed you all and to be here...

I will try to catch you soon...

And yes, I took photographs from the plane... They didn't say anything just during landing/off they didn't let me.

Thank you,
with my love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

Welcome back!

matthewpiers.com • @matthewpiers | robertsonphoto.blogspot.com | @thewsreviews • thewsreviews.com

what a nice blog!

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

I read about your time in Shiraz's place and also recognised your husband in a couple of shots. It's been raining since you left. Big Grin It is much better up north. Wink

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

matthew Wrote:Welcome back!
Thank you dear Matthew, I missed to be in Shutteertalk. And all my photographer friends... I have been so busy at home and also with my UK photographs. But at the end, everything will be as before... I mean my daily life... I want to share some of my photographs too here.

I hope and wish you are fine and having nice plans too Smile

with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

Don Schaeffer Wrote:what a nice blog!
Thank you dear Don, at the end I finished... But just I try to add translation of them, I mean in my own language too.

I hope and wish you are fine and you are doing great with your camera again,

with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

NT73 Wrote:I read about your time in Shiraz's place and also recognised your husband in a couple of shots. It's been raining since you left. Big Grin It is much better up north. Wink
Yes, Southdown White Horse Walking Holidays, B&B, was so beautiful and dear Shiraz and her husband, they are beautiful couple, we felt ourselve as in the home. And I loved so much Devizes... I dream again to visit there... Smile

Thank you, By the way, your London photographs were amazing, I wasn't good in London, and not stayed long, we turned back to Devizes. It was unbelievable, at first time I saw that London was burning because of the heat wave... I have never seen London like that before... Made me so bad a that day and we turned back to Devizes... Next time I hope.

With my love,
niia

Ansel Adams

Hi nia, welcome back and I agree with the comments - wonderful blog!

shuttertalk Wrote:Hi nia, welcome back and I agree with the comments - wonderful blog!
Thank you dear Julian, I am glad to hear this. And I am also glad to hear you too, I missed to be here.

Have a nice day,
with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by NT73
Oct 2, 2012, 05:19