Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I have a tripod!!!

It is gorgeous..... black..... small - 52,6cm ...... tall - 145,8cm..... not too heavy -1.7+0,6kg......
I got a pan-and-tilt head, really because they didn't have the ball head with a quick release plate, which I would have also liked.
one good thing about the pan-and-tilt is that it has levels at all levels (huh..?)

Big Grin

So I'm gonna go and get some nice indoors portraits with window light and bedsheet reflectors......Cool

oh, it's a giottos.

What brand / model is it? Post a pic! Big Grin

hard to take a picture in this place now, without revealing the mess......:/
it's a giottos, legs GB2130, head MH5001

[Image: legs.jpg]

[Image: head.JPG]

Smile

exciting!!! I was really excited when I got my tripod, but didn't have much time to use it...

time to shoot shoot shoot Big Grin

New toys are great.Smile

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

wulinka Wrote:It is gorgeous..... black..... small - 52,6cm ...... tall - 145,8cm..... not too heavy -1.7+0,6kg....
Good move. By far, this is the best accessory you can own. It'll improve your lens sharpness and composition more than anything else you can buy.

...now the trick is to use it. Mine almost never leaves the house... Sad

matthewpiers.com • @matthewpiers | robertsonphoto.blogspot.com | @thewsreviews • thewsreviews.com

I had a specific reason to buy it, will start wednesday Cool
So I hope the results will be thrilling and I'll get as hooked as to my camara - and shuttertalk.

Smile

Congrats..... My Tripod is the most vital piece of equipment after the camera... and the one I can never be bothered to use even when I have it with me Big Grin

Tripods are great - I try to keep one in the car for any occasion.

Have fun.

Canon stuff.

Congratulations Smile

I love mine....

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Barbara G.
Dec 17, 2012, 16:34