Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I'm off on my big trip!! See you in four weeks!

Hey everyone,

I really do apologise for being so quiet over the past week - I have been frantically trying to wrap things up at work, and also do all the last minute preparations for my trip.

Yes, my trip to Europe / Asia! My wife and I actually fly out tomorrow - the first stop being London, with a brief stopover in Singapore. From London, we will depart on a 15 day bus tour of western Europe (London, Amsterdam, Rhine Valley, Heidelberg, Munich, Innsbruck, Venice, Rome, Siena, Florence, Pisa, Lucerne, Paris and Dover). After that, it's 5 days in Malaysia, then 5 more days in Philippines to unwind and shop till we drop! Big Grin

We've got all our luggage packed, and more importantly, all my camera gear is ready to go. I'll be taking lots of photos, and will definitely look forward to sharing photos and stories when I get back!

I'm seriously going to have Shuttertalk withdrawal symptoms while I'm overseas, but I'll try to pop into an internet cafe whenever I can, just to see how things are going.

Anyway, I hope you all take care, and have lots fun, and we'll catch up in a few weeks (back in Melbourne on May 20 to be exact)!

Jules

Have a fun and safe trip Julian Smile

Have fun, looking forward to seeing the pictures

Alastair says "Visit My Blog?"

Have a great trip,, Jules!

I hope the weather is kind for you, and everything goes to plan.
Best wishes.

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

have fun , look foward to your return ..

... Shawn

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

Have a wonderful time!
My Prayers are that you return safely.

Have a great and safe trip, Jules.

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

You'll have a great time, but do drop us a note whenever you can. Keep the camera handy...

matthewpiers.com • @matthewpiers | robertsonphoto.blogspot.com | @thewsreviews • thewsreviews.com

Thank you everyone, appreciate the well wishes! Big Grin

Have Fun! Smile

Hey everyone, just a quick message from London...

We just spent our first day in Europe doing a hop-on, hop-off type sightseeing bus tour, and explored the famous sights such as Trafalgar Square, Big Ben, Tower Bridge, St. Paul's Cathedral, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace and we also did a Thames river cruise...

We just had some Indian for dinner and just doing some research for tomorrow...

One more day in London tomorrow, and the day after we begin our tour of Europe! Can't wait!

Hope you all are doing well...

Jules

PICS !!! WE WAMT PICS !!!! lol

nice to see that you are doing fine .......NOW WHERES THE PICS !!!! Big Grin

......... Shawn

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

Indian was my usual choice of cuisine in London too! Glad you arrived safely.

Hey everyone, just spent the last 2 days in Amsterdam, and today we left for Germany, and took a cruise down the Rhine river. Everything is really fantastic - Europe is truly a wonderful place and perfect for taking photos...

Tonight we're in Heidelberg, and tomorrow we head for Munich...

Jules

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by nia
Jun 9, 2010, 19:19