Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I've gone back to school!

signed up for a basic photography course at the Hunter Photography School at Newcastle and had my first lesson last week, tonight is my second lesson. Already learnt some, even though I read just about every photography forum to increase my knowledge (?) I'm the sort of person who benefits from someone physically showing me how to. Intend to do the more advanced course later, that's if I get past the basic one Smile

Cheers,
Pat
Canon 400D plus assorted lenses

Congratulations!

This is something I keep saying I am going to do, and yet still put off every time I think of it!

Excellent - Way to go!

good one Pat......look forward to seeing some shots along the way

for the first time since I have owned a DSLR I now comprehend the relationship between f stops, shutter speed and ISO - WOW! makes a difference when everything is explained so well Smile

Cheers,
Pat
Canon 400D plus assorted lenses

Good for you Pat.

Canon stuff.

Good for you. I'm decent at learning from books and forums, but taking classes has still taught me things that I didn't know and given me experience that I wouldn't otherwise have. It's also a fantastic way to meet people in person, instead of electronically. :/

(That last part doesn't always work out: in my last class, with some fourteen students, three of us were active in the same Olympus camera forum.)

matthewpiers.com • @matthewpiers | robertsonphoto.blogspot.com | @thewsreviews • thewsreviews.com

Good for you Pat , i really want to go to school , but i just cant seem to find the time . Im proud of you ...

...... Shawn

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

Excellent Pat!
I am also very proud of you, and I wish you the best... Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by NT73
Oct 2, 2012, 05:19
Last Post by nia
Aug 30, 2011, 00:32