Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I've just been offered a

JOB.
Psuedo freelance with these people: http://www.bridgeheadproject.com/contact.html

First gig, Korean embassy, London. Hmmmm. I might and I might not. Rolleyes

Cave canem

Wow... looks good! Pseudo freelance? Does it pay well?

Dont know yet, but it's bound to be fair. Phil Parker is a good friend of mine since about 1974. http://www.bridgeheadproject.com/parker.html

I'm still chewing the idea over......

Cave canem

Sounds interesting! What sort of work will it be? Will it be working weekends or during the week?

During the week. The purpose is to shoot promotional work for the Bridgehead web site, and for IT trade journals.

Cave canem

So.... you going to do it?

If you make it big and famous, don't forget about us at shuttertalk! Big Grin

Will I do it?

Dunno. Maybe.

I know this sounds daft, and improbable, but I've mostly "been there and done that", and find the idea of fame and fortune all a little dreary.
Of course I woudnt forget you. No way. But I'm afraid I probably will wait and watch the business, asses the situation, and if it looks right I will do it without any attempt to reach any "heights".

I'm a jaded old cynic, I'm sorry to say........................... Rolleyes

Cave canem

Oh blimey!!

He just rang me again, and asked me to go on the 10th Feb 2005 to the **** high commision.
Oh my giddy aunt :o I still dont know what to do.

Cave canem

Hurry up and make up your mind for starters and stop chasing your tail Smile

My brain 'urts!

:o

Cave canem

Rufus Wrote:My brain 'urts!

:o

Unless there's some presssing reason why you can't, or shouldn't, just do it and enjoy yourself doing it.

Go for it or you might regret it at some point in the future.

Polly

Oh dear.........................

Cave canem

People here get in trouble and under suspicious from the authorities if seen taking photographs of 'important places' such as the embassy!