Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I wonder

....... if I am the only member to be banned by the system.
I found it a little corny. Rolleyes
[Image: cb1.jpg]

But I was only posting spam. Big Grin
[Image: cb2.jpg]

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Haha, sorry about that Ray, not sure what triggered it but somehow the spam filter identified 3 of your posts as spam and subsequently banned you. Big Grin

I've since implemented a different algorithm - so the spam filters only work on members with less then 10 posts (i.e. the newbies) who are the most likely candidates for spamming.

p.s. where's the luncheon meat? Big Grin

Don't apologise Julian, it was not your fault.
I just thought I would (sort of) explain about the spammers post, and have a little fun at the same time. Angel

It was most probably my fault, for not waiting long enough for the system to work.
I am a mouse clicker by nature. My wife on the other hand, reads everything twice and posts nothing. (Opposites attract, eh!) Heart

As to the Luncheon meat(meet), you've missed it. It might have been a XXXX Liquid meet. Tongue

Big Grin

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

I thought that was just a bad joke, sorry to hear you got banned Big Grin

(Mar 10, 2012, 14:16)J0nes Wrote:  I thought that was just a bad joke, sorry to hear you got banned Big Grin

At least I am now infamous. Dodgy Big Grin

Lumix LX5.

(Mar 10, 2012, 14:49)NT73 Wrote:  
(Mar 10, 2012, 14:16)J0nes Wrote:  I thought that was just a bad joke, sorry to hear you got banned Big Grin

At least I am now infamous. Dodgy Big Grin

You're the Al Capone of the forum!