Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

In Perth over Christmas.

Which are the good camera shops to visit? Had a quick look around the city a couple of weeks back but was totally underwhelmed.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm
not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein

What are you going to be looking for Pete?

In the city itself the only one I'd recommend would be Plaza Cameras. Close to the city there is PRA and Team Digital. Head south to Cannington and there is Gerry Gibbs which is a Camera House store.

I hope you have time to catch up for a drink or something while you're over.

J

Just near PRA is another store named Camera Electronics (better for Nikon and they have a lot of second hand studio gear there). PRA is quite good for Canon stuff.

Canon stuff.

I like PRA, and Plaza is also a nice place - no trouble with these places.

Places I do not like are Camera Solutions and Perth Camera House. Bad service, bad places, maybe my fault for going there.

I am hoping that one of the shops might have anything to suit Pentax other than the normal range of just the basic cameras and will order what you want. I guess I just want to touch some of these items, perhaps some of the new flashes like the 360FGZ, really anything specific to Pentax SLR/D-SLR.

Albert Einstein

I am hoping that one of the shops might have anything to suit Pentax other than the normal range of just the basic cameras and will order what you want. I guess I just want to touch some of these items, perhaps some of the new flashes like the 360FGZ, really anything specific to Pentax SLR/D-SLR. Any store with second hand Pentax would be good also. I understand that there is also a camera market at the Leederville Town Hall, anyone go to these?

Albert Einstein

Yes I've been a few times, they have an awesome array of stuff there and some of the shops even have stalls there for clearance items.

Thanks guys. I am here now and am looking around.

Cheers.

Pete

Albert Einstein

Wow, camera market? Wish they had one over in Melbourne! :|

Was talking to a young guy in a camera shop at Whitfords and he said they were not on that often, would be good though.

Albert Einstein

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Phil J
Jan 10, 2016, 13:59