Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Incredible - Amazing - Multimedia Gallery

As a photographer I am always looking for a unique manner in which to display my images. We all are!
Coppermine is a free photograllery that has been my main choice for many years; Alas I am always seeking something 'better'.

I have finally found the ultimate gallery but the bad news is that it costs $15. dollars. CosmosCoder is the genuis behind this gallery which is nothing short of sensational. This man's imagination and creativity are nothing short of genius.

For best results do not use internet explorer 8 - It can't work correctly - It works flawlessly in Google Chrome- Safari & Firefox & Opera!

Here are some screenshots and links to the actual galleries I have posted. - '.. .. let the majik begin!

CCGallery by ComosCoder A most incredible multimedia gallery for photos , audio's & videos

[Image: cover.jpg]

COVERFLOW MODE: http://majikimaje.com/ccgallery/Source/index.html

[Image: thumb.jpg]

THUMBNAIL MODE: http://majikimaje.com/ccgallery/Source/index2.html

This gallery is very easy to setup. If you do not have a host to upload it to. That's ok. It works right out of the box on your desktop.

Just substitute your files for his and change the names in the *.xml file and it is all finished !

ENJOY.. .. I am anxious to hear what you think of this GEM!

It's very colorful Majic, but having an Apple Imac, I have coverflow as standard. Big Grin
I haven't tried to put anything on the net yet. And I like your photos but not the cold. Big Grin (not a smile but my teeth chattering.) Tongue
There was a thing in 'pbase' that looked quite good Like a rocking table with your photo's on it, for want of a better way to describe it. That was free as well.

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

I am currently re-designing my web site - Actually my site consists of 9 different sites cleverly intergrated into one.

I am going to try a different approach with the nine sites on the front page and thumbnails up top loaded with specific items of interest in the menus.

[Image: newsite.jpg]

[Image: newsitemenus.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post