Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Innocence

I created this setup thinking about the ones that enjoy this Christmas season and why.

[Image: IMG_5671-Edit.jpg]

Thanks for your comments... Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

I rather like this. My favorite parts are the white feather in front of the leather bound books (great texture contrast) and the little yellow jelly bean that looks to me like a nose for the glasses to perch on. I think the natural light really works with this subject.

Christmassy .... Very clever.

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Thanks Toad, NT... Smile

Toad, I am happy that you found the setup interesting. This was actually my second try. The first one only had feathers all over, but after considering what I wanted to say, I added the spectacles and sweets... My idea was symbolize that children and elderly are the ones that enjoy Christmas tales because in some way they are innocent spirits. A very romantic idea, but I am happy that I tried to use symbols... Smile About the yellow bean... I saw it the same... Smile

You have given me one of my best complements this year Toad. I don't have direct sunlight at home, and I have been working to create this effect of morning light with my flash and white balance. I am very happy that you saw it as natural light... Smile that was the effect I was after.

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

I loved it so much dear Irma Smile This is exactly for me Smile You probably know, how much I loved these kind of works. And you are great in this. Thank you, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, not only for you, for you all Smile

With my love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams