Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Introducing myself

I am not quite clear on this yet but I am trying to introduce myself .I am 68 years old and retired living in Leeds UK................oh yes by the way I am male ........LOL................My name is John but on here I will be going under the user name of Shaz62................cute innit ? I have yet to find how to load a picture up on here so bear with me all of you ........please .............

Welcome shaz62. To load up a picture click image upload and browse your pc for 'My Pictures' or wherever you store them on your pc and click upload. Then click paste code into message, and submit and its done. Then watch and wonder.Big Grin
640pix wide and 150kb max I think.

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Welcome to Shuttertalk shaz62 Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Hey Shaz62, welcome!

To upload, just click on the [img upload] button (just above where you write your post text, next to the quote button, directly above the smileys) . Then browse for your pic on your PC. Bear in mind you will need to resize your pics before uploading - 640x480 is usually the norm.

Jules

Welcome John - glad to see you here.

Canon stuff.

Welcome aboard John, I am also John! Smile

We don't make mistakes, We make discoveries!

Welcome John! (great name, my brother is named John)

now we got 2 John's ! Big Grin

/Paul L.

Strives to make photos instead of taking them...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by caveman
Apr 17, 2016, 15:32
Last Post by EnglishBob
Apr 13, 2016, 09:57
Last Post by Barbara G.
Jan 6, 2014, 08:58