Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

It has arrived.

Sorry if this is a let down, but no I haven't got a d2x, Just a Panasonic Lumix DZ5.Tongue
Nice price, quick service, (well a week) but thats what they said, and all in one lump.Big Grin
There are a heck of a lot of instructions. It arrived at 8.20 gmt and so far I have managed (unaided) to fit the lens cap and the little cord...oh and the strap. :/ My eyes ache from all the reading, and I'm only on page 3.
Oh well back to it.Sad

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

congratulations! hope to see pictures soon, save your eyes for all the shooting to come! Smile

uli

Congrats NT..... looking forward to seeing some shots....... Oh and by the way... i have a friend who has a D2X, he's always at me to upgrade!.... i keep telling him i'd need to re mortgage the house to get a D2X!!!!!!!!

FujiFilm Finepix S5600

Awesome! Do you mean DMC-FZ5, by the way?

Sounds like a pretty cool camera - image stabilised 12x lens... *drool*... Big Grin
User feedback on the camera is strongly positive as well, which as good.

Hey, what are you doing reading a manual? Go and shoot something!! Big Grin

There's no such thing as "just a" camera that you'll enjoy and use.

The D2X is too big and heavy, anyway.

matthewpiers.com • @matthewpiers | robertsonphoto.blogspot.com | @thewsreviews • thewsreviews.com

matthew Wrote:There's no such thing as "just a" camera that you'll enjoy and use.

The D2X is too big and heavy, anyway.
I could afford but I cannot justify. I'd rather have the ferrari (and not lolaRolleyes)
So I said if I did not like it, then my better half could have it and I will get the Canon 350d.
But it will give me some practice first, wont it.
There are buttons which do not do anything, until you read what they do. ( Focus) don't do nothing until you set it up in the menu. Anyway the battery was charging and I'm waiting for the 1gb card.Big Grin
Pensioners Rule OK Big Grin

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

shuttertalk Wrote:Awesome! Do you mean DMC-FZ5, by the way?

Sounds like a pretty cool camera - image stabilised 12x lens... *drool*... Big Grin
User feedback on the camera is strongly positive as well, which as good.

Hey, what are you doing reading a manual? Go and shoot something!! Big Grin
Yup Drool (Leica as well)
The Bank?

Lumix LX5.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post