Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Just thought I would let you know that......

I picked up my new Imac 24" today and am now clearing a room to put it in. Rolleyes Kind of big innit Big Grin
Everything is a bit new with it, so my work is cut out learning how to use it. Not on the net yet though, this is with the pc.

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Congratulations - they are a touch large. But once you see that beautiful screen, it's all worth it.

matthewpiers.com • @matthewpiers | robertsonphoto.blogspot.com | @thewsreviews • thewsreviews.com

I cant find my back arrows Big Grin

Actually I prefer my 19" HP monitor..but just maybe I will get used to it.
Should I buy mac for dummies, or mac os for dummies?

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Congrats! Welcome to the fruity side...

If you're not sure how to do something, try searching forums first - macrumors.com is pretty helpful. Big Grin

It's coming slowly...:/ ,, I have got the Keyboard shortcuts printed out Rolleyes Big Grin

Lumix LX5.

Yeah the cmd key instead of ctrl key takes a bit of getting used to...

Just came across this today - 20 websites every apple fan must bookmark. Big Grin

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/20-websites...-bookmark/

Congratulations!!!

Canon stuff.

Thanks. Now to get my bank balance up again. Rolleyes
I need a pair of 6 guns and a triangular neckerchief...Oh and a horse for a quick getaway. Big Grin

Lumix LX5.

Maybe a suit of armour too... Big Grin

I thought of ned kelly before I got the link Wink

Can a photo have it's filename changed permanently.
I have tried a few methods with Mac but always finish up with more than one version when I use spotlight to find them.
Usually one with a high KB and another with about 60-90 kb. But if I delete the little one the photo disappears. (It is as though a data file is linked.)
If not then I will have to export to windows, change it, and then import back.

Meanwhile how is the new/slighly new arrival. Smile

Lumix LX5.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post