Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Lisa

These were taken on Christmas Day...
Lisa is my niece and loves to be in front of the camera....The light was just from the window...so the first is a little dark, I don't have photoshop yet so all have only been resized and sharpened in irfanview...

Lisa,
[Image: _MG_6794_1_1.JPG]

Lisa & Roy (her sisters boyfriend) Had trouble resizing this sorry for poor quality...
[Image: _MG_6793_1_1_1_3_1.JPG]

These are my younger nieces, doing the Charlie's Angels pose
[Image: _MG_6870_1_1.JPG]

Thanks for taking time to look & comment

Sharon

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
Winston Churchill

Great photos - #3 would have to be my favourite Smile

Cheers,
Pat
Canon 400D plus assorted lenses

Pat nailed it, #3 is my favorite too. You've done well with the window light Sharon #1 is perfect though #2 could use a bit less exposure. Oh... the expressions are priceless!

Rene

To be heard, you must be seen.

These are wonderful pictures Sharon.

All of them are really great. The light in the first one, the gorgeous moment you captured in the second one... and the third one excellent work with silhouettes and composition, love the colors of the sky!!

Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Irma sunned it up nicely - 3rd is my favourite.

Canon stuff.

Thanks Pat, Rene, Irma & Chris....I had to lay on my stomach to get the right angle on the last one...

Sharon

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
Winston Churchill

Hi Sharon. Pleased to meet you.Smile These photos are great. Posting in snapshots may have been suitable for the second shot but I must say, they are all worthy of being being on the wall. Very good work.Smile

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images