Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pinch and Punch for the First Day of the Month!

Hi all, it's a beginning of a new month! Smile (you US readers - maybe you might have to wait a little) Wink

Can you believe - we've officially been around 3 whole months now (Official launch in July)! Hooray! Smile

Ouch! *rubs his arm*

You big meanie!

Time to break open the bubbly?

I saw 'pinch' and 'punch' and thought this should've been in the 'Post-Processing' forum...

<><
Camera: Panasonic Lumix FZ10
Image Management/Editing:ArcSoft PhotoBase4
Advanced Image Editing: Adobe PhotoShop 7

HAHA...

did anyone eva use the phrase punch buggy when they were young?..
you know.. when u see a beetle(voltswagon) you get to punch someone?

No I don't know why they do that but some people just punch kids really hard in the guts i the play grond and when they go the the deputies hey get off my sayit it was a punch buggy, I don'tknow what it is, and tehre are no roads visible form the plagrond so unless some one has a card mag? =P

Gear:
3 x GoPro Cameras
1 x Canon S100
1 x Nikon D5100
1 x Sony DSC-TX10
Apple MacBook Pro 15" (Retina Display)

"What do you want to pack today?"

We don't do 'punch buggy' but we certainly do 'slug bug' and its precicely the same thing. Except you must use the entire phrase: "slug bug, no slugs back" or you're subject to retailiation. heheheh.

haha .. my friends told me of this game they call barcode...
basically.. you stand in a group of people... and they get like a milk drink carton ..
and kick it around.. if you are the last person to kick it .. and it lands on the barcoded side.. everyone gets to punch you ...

and then they told me another version .. called reverse barcode.. so when it doesnt land on the barcode everyone punches u ~_~ ..
good thing i neva played it ~_~

Punch buggy, no returns!

Or even better the ubiquitous.. Spotto!

See, kids are good for something. Except Peter's friends who seem exceptionally violent. Rolleyes

What's spotto?!?!

Spotto is usually simple like finding a certain coloured car, once you get sick of hearing "spotto" yelled out a hundred times down the Freeway and make it a blue car with a spoiler and personalised licence plates, makes the game harder and the car more peaceful.