Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Missing Irma & Guerito

The wife and I have been planning a trip for the past couple weeks and have finally booked. We will be going to Playacar on the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico for the Christmas holidays. I can't help but thinking of Irma and Juergen knowing they are there with Irma's mom who is not doing well. Sad

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Yeah, defintely missing them heaps. I hope they (and her mum) are doing well...

has anyone heard from irma since she said she was going to mexico? I noticed one post of hers.... but haven't heard any news on how she is.

uli

Yes - they are the soul of the forum.

Hope all is well with them.

Hi my Dear Friends....

Thanks so much for your comments and concern.... I love and miss you all very much...

I arrived to Mexico the 10th of May and since then I was at the Hospital with my Mami... She had Pneumonia and her health was not so good... I know she fought very hard but she couldn't win the battle and she passed away the 18th of May.... Sad

There are lots of things to do here at the moment since none of my sisters and my brother live in Mexico... Thanks God my little sister has been with me all this time but things and tramits to do are endless... I really don't know when I will be home (Germany) I really hope everything will finish soon... I am missing G a lot Sad

I brought my FZ20 and I have got some pictures Smile Some of them really lovely from her funeral... Unfortunately my Mami's computer is very old and slow... I don't have any chance to post anything at the moment... but I will do it as soon as I get home... Smile

Colin... It is fantastic you will visit Mexico... That state is beautiful... Wonderful places with lovely weather... Lots of delicious food and very friendly people... You both will love it... Smile

Thanks again to you all...
Irma.

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

So sorry about your Mum, its hard losing a parent - look forward to seeing your messages when you arrive back home.

Cheers,
Pat
Canon 400D plus assorted lenses

Hi Irma,

So sorry to hear the news - but am glad that you were there for her at that time.

God bless,

Chris

Canon stuff.

Hi Irma,

I am sorry to hear of the loss of your mum. My thoughts are with you. I hope all goes well with what you need to do.

Look forward to seeing you back online when you can.

Take care Russ.

My heartfelt sympathy Irma, in this very sad time. Glad you have someone to share it with, as well as your shuttertalk friends. NT.

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Hi Irma, thank you very much for the update, and really sorry to hear about your mum. May she rest in peace, and I'm glad you were able to spend some time with her before she passed away.

I pray for a speedy conclusion to everything that needs to happen, and hopefully you'll be back with G and lucky soon... Smile

hi

im very sorry to hear about your loss

christian

Hi Irma

I am very sadened to hear about your mom.Sad I dread the day when I must prepare for the same as my mom's health is not the greatest.

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

My condolances are with you Irma, Have a safe and speedy journey home to G.

My thoughts are with you, Irma. Hope to see you again soon.

You are in my prayers Irma.

Cave canem

You're in my prayers too, Irma.

Much love

Polly
XXX

My prayers are with you, Irma.

Jan

you are in my prayers too Irma, God Bless .

......... Shawn

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by nia
Mar 25, 2011, 01:54
Last Post by NT73
Jan 4, 2009, 13:45