Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Most memorable shoot

Here's a question - what's the most memorable photo shoot that you've had, and why?

For me, it would be my hot air ballooning trip, which my wife (fiancee at the time) gave me as a pressie. We went before dawn, had breakfast, helped setup and inflate the baloons, and were treated to a majestic sunrise in the air, followed by champagne at the end. I think it was the whole experience that made it memorable, and the photos were fantastic too.

[Image: 79_DSCN2021.JPG]

Actually, just thought of another one. I went to an open range wildlife zoo, where they have lots of african animals - lions, rhinos, giraffes etc. Usually the only way to go round is in these buses with iron bars as protection (not much fun for photographers). Well this time, my wife booked me a photographers' safari tour (oooo another pressie) and we went in the back of an open truck and got to shoot the animals up close. Again, the whole experience made it memorable.

[Image: 022226689M.jpg]

What about you?

For me it would be my first time in Yosemite National Park, back in 1999. The size of the thing just blew nme away, still my favortire place to be and I am lucky enough to live only 90 minutes away now.

I'll have to try and dig out some pics.... and scan them!

I'm hoping to take my wifey on a hot air ballon ride for her birthday. I've been wanting to surprise her with that for years now. I gotta make it happen!
My most memorable photo shoot is probably my hike to Garibaldi Lake with Toad. We hiked approx 34 kms return, hurting I might add. When into town after and gorged on pizza. Tongue (For those who were not around last October search for the images in my and Toads galleries.) Aside from that it would have to be my first Cat Fanciers show. Big Grin I love animals and cats so much. Smile

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

So far, it's just after I got my 300D last year.
I was in Singapore, testing out my new toy, and very impressed Big Grin
That's why it was best, I was satisfied with every picture that came out!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by EdMak
Jun 29, 2019, 09:16