• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

My wife (NN) hates this pic. Do you?

[Image: Much%20hated.jpg]

Cave canem

[Image: not.jpg]

She likes this though....

Cave canem

Rufus Wrote:http://www.shuttertalk.com/forums/images... hated.jpg

To be honest - the angle of the swings/chains and lines + the colours make me feel slightly giddy and nauseous. I usually like orange, it's one of my favourite colours so maybe it's something to do with the chains and other lines in the shot?

I wouldn't say I hated the pic - it just does strange things to my sense of balance and eyes. There's something strange about it and I don;t thing the image is likely to grow on me if I study it more closely.

Polly

Rufus Wrote:http://www.shuttertalk.com/forums/images/upload/not.jpg

She likes this though....

So do I. it looks like one in the middle is keeling over, see her poor little leg underneath the rest of them. Big Grin

Polly

I like the sheep pic... it's very cheeky sort of. Big Grin

The first pic... my eye can't seem to find a strong enough subject to focus on...

*vomits over laptop*
woahhh! dizzy!

yeah i think the seats over the same colours o nthe ground sorta makes u feel icky ..

Sorry Rufus.. I have to agree with the masses on this one. A bit too striking I think.

Nos an modica tantum nostri somnium
"We are limited only by our imagination"

My two cents worth: I don't mind the shot, but I think perhaps zooming out a little to capture more of what's around might be more interesting?

God has placed me on earth to accomplish certain things.
Right now, I am so far behind that I will never die.

Hey Rufus - long time no see.

I am going to go against the crowd. I like this one. I would reduce the brightness on it a bit, but I like the ambiguity and off kilter composition of the image.

Toad

Lol... maybe it can be classified as abstract art Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by nia
Jun 5, 2009, 12:06