Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Naomi

[attachment=6937]Hello every one,been away for awhile ...give me your take on this one please...Wes

Hi Wes,

For my eye it needs more light in here face, she seems underexposed. I also think the shutter speed could have been increased with more light, to minimize the motion blur in the image. Compositionally I would have liked a little more room at the top, the ears are very close to the edge of the frame.

I love the background blur, the bokeh and tones are fantastic.

(Apr 17, 2017, 11:09)EnglishBob Wrote:  Hi Wes,

For my eye it needs more light in here face, she seems underexposed.  I also think the shutter speed could have been increased with more light, to minimize the motion blur in the image.  Compositionally I would have liked a little more room at the top, the ears are very close to the edge of the frame.

I love the background blur, the bokeh and tones are fantastic.
Thanks Bob for your input much appreciated,Wes

Bit dark on my monitor, I see something like this, done from a small file. Agree with Craig. Cheers. Ed.

To each his own!

Hello Wes.

It is a pleasant shot of the girl and I agree that she is rather dark in this image. However, even so, the bright yellow and green orbs in the background are just too much of a distraction for me. It might have been better to have been closer to the subject and with flash, to make the background a bit more out-of-focus and muted. Alternatively, blur and darken it in software.

Just a different opinion, of course.

Cheers.
Philip

Thank you all for your comments and advice...Wes