10 fps
10 MP
anti dust
3 inch LCD
new battery system - 2200 shots for one battery
etc...

Anyone want to buy my 20D?

Canon stuff.

Nice! Bout time they brought LCD live preview to DSLRs (I think one of the olympus ones have it already). I think it would make tripod shooting, macros and shooting from wierd hard angles much easier. The 3 inch LCD will be most welcome as well, I bet...

They've also announced some a yummy new lens and speedlight:

- EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM – A fast, ultra wide-angle zoom lens delivering exceptional image quality throughout the aperture range.

- Speedlite 580EX II – An update of the Speedlite 580EX that offers weather resistance when attached to the EOS-1D Mark III.

Looks so super great!! ahhh!!
I always want want want! haha

That is gonna hurt 5D sales...just a little more$$ for a LOT more!

The thing is that the 5D and this kind of cameras are for different sort of photography, both are excellent in their own field.

This kind of cameras are just great for action photography, they are tough and solid cameras, but also they are too heavy and bulky to carry around, and that counts a lot.

The 5D is good for other kind of photography, like studio photography, landscape, nature photography where the detail counts and the possibility of shooting in low light conditions is common.

G (1D MarkIIN) and I (5D) took pictures of the same sharks in the aquarium, I don't know what settings he had and he didn't show me his pictures, but my pictures, he said, were way much better than his. When it comes birds in flight he has all the keepers since he can shoot really fast.

I personally wouldn't change my 5D for this camera even if it were for free... Big Grin

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

I agree Irma - horses for courses...

If I could use a 1D Mark III, it would definitely be a lot of fun, but I probably don't see myself lugging it everywhere with me. **

** disclaimer: I reserve the right to revoke that statement if I ever get my hands on one... Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post