Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hi everybody I am a new addition to this site I live Middlesbrough and my hobby's go hand in hand I love fishing and I love photography so some days I go out for the day with my camera and when I go fishing I still take my camera and when you are sat still for a couple of hours you will be surprised what will turn up in front of your camera anyway I am enjoying shutter talk all ready thanks for your time

Hi Sharco

I am (used to be in Shropshire... In Canada now and apart from only allowed 1 rod Angry I have not found any carp lakes) a Carp fisherman... and I too take pics... Smile Welcome to the forums... look forward to seeing your images

Kind Regards

Rolf

In photography, the smallest thing can be a great subject. The little human detail can become a leitmotiv.

—Henri Cartier-Bresson

Wow, another former UK resident here, Derbyshire before I left for California, and I was a Carp Fisherman in the UK too! Always had a camera in my box! My fellow Americans treat carp with great disdain! I don't think they understand fishing for a fish you aren't going to eat!

Welcome to Shuttertalk Sharco!

Hello and welcome on board! Glad to have you here in the forums!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Salutations. Ed.

To each his own!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by nia
Apr 3, 2019, 00:00