Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hi, I've been reading posts for some time. I have a Google alert on "digital photography" and Shuttertalk comes up almost daily. Today I decided to join the discussion. I'm a long time photographer, 49 years and counting. I was trained professionally and worked as a pro in my early adult years doing photojournalism. I'm now into landscapes and digital manipulation.

Hi Jim,

So good to have you around. I love landscape photography and look forward to your pictures.

Canon stuff.

Hi Jim, welcome to Shuttertalk.

What does ADK stand for?

matthewpiers.com • @matthewpiers | robertsonphoto.blogspot.com | @thewsreviews • thewsreviews.com

Welcome to Shuttertalk, Jim... Smile

Look forward to seeing your landscape pictures..

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

matthew Wrote:Hi Jim, welcome to Shuttertalk.

What does ADK stand for?
Adirondacks. I live near them and shoot most of my landscape photos there.

Very cool. Thanks.

matthewpiers.com • @matthewpiers | robertsonphoto.blogspot.com | @thewsreviews • thewsreviews.com

Northern New York..............A bit far for the weekend for me ..........Welcome.Wink

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Hi Jim.

Welcome Big Grin

Adrian Broughton
My Website: www.BroughtonPhoto.com.au
My Blog: blog.BroughtonPhoto.com.au
You can also visit me on Facebook!
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." - Einstein.

Welcome ADK_Jim. And thanks for the feedback on my photos. I really appreciate the chance to hear from people like you who have more experience in this than I. Very excited to see some of your work.

D.J.

This is a hoot! My own introduction post came back to me on my Google alert this morning. Big Grin

I'll post some work here after I get the hang of how the site works. In the meantime I have some stuff on Picasa <http://picasaweb.google.com/jim.bullard> and at my website <nnyadkphotos.com> which is still under development so it is rather sparse at this point.

You have beautiful work Jim.

Your art photos are beautiful... all of them...
And your bw are splendid too...

It is great that you decided to join this forum...
Let us know when your site is already finished to pay a visit again... Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by nia
Apr 3, 2019, 00:00