Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hi my name is William and I started shooting street photography as well as other genre intensely last year. I'm looking forward to posting pics and interacting with the forums.

A warm welcome, great place to be. Ed.

To each his own!

Welcome to this great site, l hope you enjoy it.

We Photographers deal in things which are continually Vanishing and when they have vanished, there is no contrivance on earth which can make them come back again. We cannot develope and print a memory.
                 Henri Cartier Bresson
Doug

Hello and welcome to the photography forums! We would love to see some of your pics when you have time to post! Enjoy the discussions!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Welcome to Shuttertalk, street photography is an area that interest me greatly, yet I never feel comfortable shooting it.

Hi there, William. Welcome to a fun, friendly and knowledgeable photography site. Looking forward to viewing your work.

Ask yourself, "What's most important for the final image?".

Hello and welcome to this forum William. Looking forward to see your photos here. Enjoy Smile

Hi William
              enjoy your time here and I look forward to your take on street photography.

Pete

RAW to the core.

Hello and welcome to the photography forums! Nice to have you here as a new member!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Hello William, Welcome to this forum and I hope you will enjoy being here.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by nia
Apr 3, 2019, 00:00