Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New member from Canada

Hello Everyone..

Newly retired, I can do now what I really want, in one word: Photography. I live in Montreal, Canada. I speak english and french, so feel free to communicate with me in either languages.
I invite you to visit my website : hc-panorama360.com, if you are interested to know more about me.
Hope to hear from you guys

Cheers...

(Feb 18, 2015, 06:39)Corhy Wrote:  Hello Everyone..

Newly retired, I can do now what I really want, in one word: Photography. I live in Montreal, Canada. I speak english and french, so feel free to communicate with me in either languages.
I invite you to visit my website : hc-panorama360.com, if you are interested to know more about me.

Cheers...

Hello Corhy

Welcome to the forum. I come from England. You will find us very friendly here.

Regards
Jane

Hello and welcome to the photography forums! It is nice to meet you and we look forward to hearing more about you!

Congrats on more time to do what you love - photography!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Hi Corhy

Calgary here... English and German...Big Grin Welcome! bienvenue, and willkommen!

Kind Regards

Rolf

In photography, the smallest thing can be a great subject. The little human detail can become a leitmotiv.

—Henri Cartier-Bresson

Hi Corhy
Welcome to this forum. Its really heartening to see your such energy of starting things all over again.

Welcome to Shuttertalk!

(Feb 18, 2015, 06:39)Corhy Wrote:  Hello Everyone..

Cheers...

Hi Corvy,

Welcome!

I am recently retired as well and took up photography as my main hobby about a year ago (besides being a computer geek).

I was born in Montreal but we moved to Winnipeg when I was 3 years old and we spoke English at home because my mother was not French, just my dad.

All my ancestors originate in New Brunswick back to the late 1600's.

You can check out my gear on my profile.

If there is anything I can help you with, let me know.

PhilSmile

A warm welcome from, Ed.

To each his own!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by nia
Apr 3, 2019, 00:00