Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Nobbies Rocks

Well I tihnk it is Nobbie, I am only 13 so don't know/rember many places too well. I was/am just experimenting with the black and white mode on the camera Big Grin
[Image: black_and_white.jpg]

Gear:
3 x GoPro Cameras
1 x Canon S100
1 x Nikon D5100
1 x Sony DSC-TX10
Apple MacBook Pro 15" (Retina Display)

"What do you want to pack today?"

That's the shot mate! Smile Would've loved to see that in colour too, if you have it...

God has placed me on earth to accomplish certain things.
Right now, I am so far behind that I will never die.

Un fortunatelly no, It was taken in b/w on the camera, next time I am down tehre I'll take a few Colour shjots for you (it is only about 45mins max from home)

Gear:
3 x GoPro Cameras
1 x Canon S100
1 x Nikon D5100
1 x Sony DSC-TX10

Hey dewy, great shot... I like the contrast and the detail...

Watch out too that you keep your horizon straight in the frame. I get mine crooked all the time! Smile

If you shoot in colour, then later remove the colour when on the computer, as compared to shooting in black and white mode on the computer, is there much difference? You can always turn colour shots black and white, but it's harder to make black and white shots into colour, unless you're colouring in.

As for the horizon - I always have trouble keeping it straight! Then anyone who sees my pictures may think that I can't hold a camera straight. It's hard to judge when using a wide angle lens and the horizon curves, or when it's just windy.

adam Wrote:As for the horizon - I always have trouble keeping it straight! Then anyone who sees my pictures may think that I can't hold a camera straight. It's hard to judge when using a wide angle lens and the horizon curves, or when it's just windy.

Tell me about it... It's hard to judge from the little LCD screen Sad

But the S5000 has a grid overlay function, which helps.

I have had many problems with the horizon angle, never thought about using the grid either, have to give it ago. I think i am going to shot in colour from now on andconvert using the gimp to b/w.

Gear:
3 x GoPro Cameras
1 x Canon S100
1 x Nikon D5100
1 x Sony DSC-TX10

If I'm going to align, I usually use the square boxes of the autofocus points. Smile

They are not so big on the S5000, but it brings up a big 9square (any one wanna game of naughts and crosses?) white grid =)

Gear:
3 x GoPro Cameras
1 x Canon S100
1 x Nikon D5100
1 x Sony DSC-TX10

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Rideout
Apr 20, 2018, 04:47
Last Post by NT73