Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Note From Nia

Dear Photographers, for a while I won't be here, because of some medical issues, I just wanted you to know why I am absent. It was a wonderful times to be with your photographical voyages and touches, I can't believe I tried to be a photographer like you all Smile I love photography but of course I am not very good like you all. Maybe you all spent all your life for this, but me, just a beginner... What a crazy beginner. Anyway, I hope I would not miss so many things when I am not here. Thank you for you all, and thank you for the site owner(s) and founder(s) and also thank you for my poet friend Don, he introduced me this site. I am lucky one that I met with you all. I'll be back, I wish and hope.

Blessing and Happiness,
with my love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

You will be missed. Best wishes with your problems.

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Good luck and best wishes, Nia!

Will I miss you? Yes I will.

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

We will miss you Nia!
Thank you for being here, we'll wait for you to come back Smile

Miss you.

Canon stuff.

NT73 Wrote:You will be missed. Best wishes with your problems.
Toad Wrote:Good luck and best wishes, Nia!
Don Schaeffer Wrote:Will I miss you? Yes I will.
adam Wrote:We will miss you Nia!
Thank you for being here, we'll wait for you to come back Smile
Wedding Shooter Wrote:Miss you.
Thank you so much for you all, how beautiful you are. Yes, I am back. It is nice to come back, and also I wasn't think that I would have come soon. I'm fine but tired so much. And I don't know did you hear the temperature in here, it was 42 santigrat degrees today... I can't believe this. I didn't live such a day like today!!! Anyway, it is so beautiful to be here again, I missed to be here, of course I also missed my camera too Smile

Blessing and Happiness,
with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

Without sharing and having any respond to post photographs doesn't give any encouragement and exciting. I know you are all so beautiful photographer. I supposed and thought wrong by posting my pictures too here, thank you for all your visitings and replies they were great for me,
I'll never forget them. And sorry because I deleted some of my photographs that they haven't any respond, sorry for taking place there. They were not a worthy one.

Good Luck and have a nice shots,
with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

nia Wrote:Without sharing and having any respond to post photographs doesn't give any encouragement and exciting. I know you are all so beautiful photographer. I supposed and thought wrong by posting my pictures too here, thank you for all your visitings and replies they were great for me,
I'll never forget them. And sorry because I deleted some of my photographs that they haven't any respond, sorry for taking place there. They were not a worthy one.

Good Luck and have a nice shots,
with my love,
nia
Sorry that you feel that way - but it is not surprising. This has unfortunately been a constant complaint at this site. Many, many photos get posted and receive either zero or very few comments. It is very frustrating and several members have walked away in the past because of this lack of feedback and support (i.e. Zig). I suppose it is a function of having a very small active membership. If even a few of those active members don't comment - then it is easy to hear nothing at all. It is one reason why I post very few photos anymore. I feel an affinity to this site because I have been here a long time - but you are correct in that the lack of feedback is neither encouraging or exciting for the photographer. You should not take it personally, but I totally understand how you feel.

It is nice to hear something about this Toad. Thank you for this. I hate to be in silent places... If this is a silence why we are posting... Actually I am not a photographer like most of you, but to be honest, you made me to go on this way, I always love photography and Don, he knows, I always fascinated and excited with his works and my poetical spirit didn't stop to talk about them. So I followed him and I came here. I really loved and love your photographies, and you know these names are not so many who are the active members here that I met and noticed. Anyway, I wish to give my comment about your works but I don't think that I can post mine anymore, how makes me down to see that there is no one to say something about them, even I am not posting in any other places, even I am invited. I hope something can change here...

Thank you once again Toad, you are nice one, love, nia

Ansel Adams

I was in the emergency service of the hospital last Monday night and I've come back home now. It was a food poisoning. I am so tired and weak.

All my best wishes,
love, nia

Ansel Adams

This is also the common call of the artist, "I am leaving please call me back." I've whined in that way myself several times. No one listens.

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

Don Schaeffer Wrote:This is also the common call of the artist, "I am leaving please call me back." I've whined in that way myself several times. No one listens.
Monday night it was almost midnight, at Florence Nightingale Hospital. You almost read me in wrong way. I don't expect anything. If the admin and moderators wish they can delete all my topics. I appreciated all your works and posts, of course it would be so nice to find for myself too. I wanted to find something to make me feel better. Thank you. Please don't try to reply me here, if you wish you can send your e-mails.

Bye, nia

Ansel Adams

I checked last day this show"unanswered posts" below the pages, wow!

There is nothing that I can say... Just I feel sad and not to be appreciated. Thats all. But now most of them are empty topics because I removed my works. I think I am not like Don, sorry for this.

blessing and happiness,

Ansel Adams

Don Schaeffer Wrote:This is also the common call of the artist, "I am leaving please call me back." I've whined in that way myself several times. No one listens.
Don this is not aimed at you, or nia, just general thoughts.

Maybe they listen, but have other more personal problems of their own.
I am not crying for sympathy when I state my niece has Cancer. My youngest brother and my mother died from it. Friends of my age are passing away daily.
It is not always convenient to reply to a post immediately, and later what you were thinking of saying, someone else has already said it.
Besides do we really know who is on the other end. I keep most of my personal information off line as there are a lot of bad hats around.

I mean, after all this is a photography site and not a lonely hearts column. You post photos, a little bit of life/humour/religion. If no one replies then so be it.
A bit like God, but maybe he listens and is just too busy to respond immediately. Smile
Meanwhile my football teams season opens tomorrow, and I will be missing every other Saturday. Big Grin

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

I really like that simile between forum submission and prayer. That was a touch of poetry. We are all like gods, sitting here in the far away, hearing or not, responding or not. Thanks, NT.

If you really like simile's, then as you know, macro and microscopic photography brings to bear a world in miniature, that we can not see with the naked eye.
Now imagine someone with senses and a brain like us only much smaller than the microscopic world. Would they perceive our cells as solar systems to their bit.
If so then are our solar systems just somone else's atoms much bigger than us ad infinitum, until you come to the all powerful God of which we are all part of. :/

Lumix LX5.