Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Now what's happening with Rufus?

To the moderators of this forum:

What happened with Rufus? I had a PM saying that he was re-banned, that his IP address was blocked so neither he nor NN could post in the forum.

As far as I realized, he asked very politely to be allowed to come back. Has something happened behind the curtains that he is blocked again? And what happened to the Christian virtues of forgiveness, I wonder? Is this really necessary???

Could we have a statement from the forum officials?

Gallery/ Flickr Photo Stream

Reality is for wimps who can't face photoshop.

His new IP was added to the banned list until the moderators had contact with Julian, the guy who pays the bills. A discussion was held and bearing in mind Rufus's request to be re-instated the bans were removed and Rufus is now free to post again.

This is good news. Thanks for the info, Craig!

Gallery/ Flickr Photo Stream

Reality is for wimps who can't face photoshop.

EnglishBob Wrote:His new IP was added to the banned list until the moderators had contact with Julian, the guy who pays the bills. A discussion was held and bearing in mind Rufus's request to be re-instated the bans were removed and Rufus is now free to post again.

That's very good news. Smile

May I suggest that any future bans that are imposed should be for a limited time only, depending on the reason for the ban.. and only applied after a specified number of warnings.

Maybe a week for something not too serious (after eg a couple of warnings)

A month for something considered to be more serious and/or disruptive (after maybe 2 warnings or a previous ban for similar 'offences')

Permanent bans only to be applied for repeated disruptive and inappropriate behaviour .. and even then to be reconsidered after a cooling off period of eg 2-3 months.

>

>

>

Welcome back Rufus Smile

Polly

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Hi sweety!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Cave canem

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Toad
Aug 6, 2007, 17:39