Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

One light

Lightning
Octa lite camera right.

[Image: zack_oclite.jpg]

Maybe a litte to stark for some. I quite like how the lack of fill emphasis the expression on his face.

D2X+ZF 85mm/1,4 @ F/5,6

C&C welcome as always.

/Paul L.

Strives to make photos instead of taking them...

A typical day in the Lindqvist household: "so, who wants their picture taken? Big Grin" "ahhhhhhh dad, not again! Rolleyes"

How close did I get it?

Good picture, too.

Sony A700/ 16-80mm / 70-300mm / 11-18 mm / 100mm macro

My Flickr page

Big Grin Actually they usually fight over whos getting to sitt/stand infront of the camera when i got the studio strobes up.

In this particular case Zack was ready for bed and i told him it was time to sleep. Thats the response i got. Big Grin

Thanx for looking.

/Paul L.

lol, i'm glad your family is enthusiastic about your photography. Getting anyone in my family to sit still for a portrait is impossible; they all seem to think "point and shoot" is enough... Rolleyes

Sony A700/ 16-80mm / 70-300mm / 11-18 mm / 100mm macro

My Flickr page

lol try to bribe them, bait and switch might work. Big Grin

One light, I like the brightness contrast this creates (and it's not too dark on the dark side of his face either!).
Nicely done Big Grin

Thanx Adam!

This Indirect (elinchrom Octa lite) softbox is slowly becoming my favourite for portraits. I cant wait to try it on location.

Its huge (almost 2 meters in diameter but very easy to setup, in fact it takes less time to setup this one then ie the Elinchrom octa 135 cm.

Thanx for looking.

Looks beautiful - very soft light.

Canon stuff.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Pegger3D
Jun 29, 2016, 11:11