Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

One more drop

For you accounting people... (lemangoholic and de_axeman) Big Grin
-------------

The local bar is so sure that its bar tender is the strongest man around that they offer a standing $1,000 bet. The bar tender squeezes a lemon until all the juice runs into a glass, and hands the lemon to a patron. Anyone who can squeeze one more drop of juice out of it wins the money. Over time many people have tried, but nobody has succeeded.

One day a scrawny little man comes in, wearing thick glasses and a polyester shirt, and says in a tiny, squeaky voice, "I'd like to try the bet."

After the laughter has dies down, the bar tender says OK, grabs a lemon, and squeezes away. He then hands the
wrinkled remains of the rind to the little man.

But the crowd's laughter turns to total silence as the man clenches his fist around the lemon and six drops fall into
the glass.

As the crowd cheers, the bar tender pays the $1,000 and asks the little man, "What do you do for a living? Are you
a logger, a weight-lifter, or what?"

The man replies, "I work for the tax office."

Yeah - blood from a stone.... Big Grin

God has placed me on earth to accomplish certain things.
Right now, I am so far behind that I will never die.

Hmm, I don't understand it, any one?

Gear:
3 x GoPro Cameras
1 x Canon S100
1 x Nikon D5100
1 x Sony DSC-TX10
Apple MacBook Pro 15" (Retina Display)

"What do you want to pack today?"

hahah good one ..

dewy Wrote:Hmm, I don't understand it, any one?

Hehe dewy, tax people are supposed to be infamous for squeezing every last drop (of cash) from you...

Yeah - I'm experiencing that first-hand. Just did a first cut of my tax return. Not getting any refunds back this year. :x

*rhubarbrhubarbrhubarbrhubarb*

God has placed me on earth to accomplish certain things.
Right now, I am so far behind that I will never die.

I didn't get any back for the past 2 years... Sad