Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Opportunity Knocks - Gallery Representation - Help!

The owner of a Vancouver art gallery visited my photo exhibition and has contacted me about the possibility that I be represented full-time by that gallery!!

Even though this possibility pumps me up big time, I realize that I know absolutely nothing about this aspect of the photo business - any advice or info greatly appreciated.

Woohoo! Congrats Mr. T! That is absolutely awesome news, and the ultimate dream for every artist / photographer, I'm sure! Big Grin

Having not been in that situation, I've got absolutely no advice to give, but all the best! Do let us know how it turns out! Big Grin

Congratulations, now don't sign anythign withouot reading it twice!

Congratulations Toad! Smile

Sorry, I don't have advice about this.

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Toad Wrote:The owner of a Vancouver art gallery visited my photo exhibition and has contacted me about the possibility that I be represented full-time by that gallery!!

Even though this possibility pumps me up big time, I realize that I know absolutely nothing about this aspect of the photo business - any advice or info greatly appreciated.

Well done that Toad! Smile

I haven't a clue about how you should go about handling the offer but maybe you'd get the right advice from one of the boards frequented and used mainly by Pros?

Would this place be somewhere to start looking? Maybe there's something there to point you in the right direction?

All the best ..... and I hope you'll still talk to us when your famous Cool

Pol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by NT73
Oct 19, 2011, 06:26
Last Post by Don Schaeffer
Apr 1, 2011, 16:06