[Image: IMG_8777a.jpg]

3)
[Image: IMG_8766a.jpg]

Thank you,
with my love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

Wow!. Really like #1 a lot. Great catch. #2 might even have been better if the full beak was showing. Well done!

I love the mystery about shot #1 Nia. It really gives the viewer a sense there is a story behind this shot. Well done.

Adrian Broughton
My Website: www.BroughtonPhoto.com.au
My Blog: blog.BroughtonPhoto.com.au
You can also visit me on Facebook!
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." - Einstein.

Toad Wrote:Wow!. Really like #1 a lot. Great catch. #2 might even have been better if the full beak was showing. Well done!
Thank you dear Toad, yes, I noticed this beak Smile I can take another one too,

with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

Kombisaurus Wrote:I love the mystery about shot #1 Nia. It really gives the viewer a sense there is a story behind this shot. Well done.
Thank you dear Adrian, it was so inpsirational for me too, made me to write a poem too Smile Photography is amazing, you can find and learn everytime how beautiful to do something between light and shadows... I just wanted to play with my camera last night with all these colourful lights and yes, the results made me glad.

with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

good work, Nia.

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

Don Schaeffer Wrote:good work, Nia.
Thank you dear Don,

with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

Agreed - number 1 takes the cake for me! Very dark, moody and mysterious. Big Grin

Yes, a whole narrative in #1

All my stuff is here: www.doverow.com
(Just click on the TOP RIGHT buttons to take you to my Image Galleries or Music Rooms!)
My band TRASHVILLE, in which I'm lead guitarist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6mU6qaNx08

Thank you for you all, I am glad you all liked number 1 Smile It is my favurite too.

Blessing and Happiness,
with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams