Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Photo Editing Software

Ok, one of these voting thingies again Smile

I'm actually a bit schizophrenic when it comes to image editors - on my laptop I've got Elements 2.0 (free with scanner), and PSP (older version, free from magazine). On my desktop PC at home, I use Photoshop (old version, free with camera) and PhotoImpact (older version, free from magazine). I find each has its endearing/redeeming features, but I really should standardize and stick to one, shouldn't I? Rolleyes

Yet I find for day to day stuff like quick resizing, cropping, colour correction and image compression for Shuttertalk, I use Microsoft Office Picture Manager, which I'm hesitant to say, is actually quite good. Go figure... Smile

i use C1 for RAw .. and i use Macromedia Fireworks for most other stuff .. even tho its not quite photoediting software..
ive started to use photoshop more though ...

I voted for both PS and "other." Most of my work is done in C1, though that's not really "editing." Major edits, if necessary, are in PS, and "painted" effects done in Painter.

I'm currently trying PSP9, and cant get any plugins to work. :x

I'll also try Elephants v3 when it's released.

Cave canem

Rufus Wrote:I'm currently trying PSP9, and cant get any plugins to work. :x

You mean old plugins?

I currently use Photoshop 7 and it is on loan form a friend who I don't even know =P

I would like to get a copy of Photoshop Elements with a scanner or printer, but I don't think it comes with any Canon products, If I could get legally get a copy of Photoshop Elemesnts I would ditchs the borrowed copy just because it is legit and I don't like illeagle products, unless they are Micrococ... err Microsoft products =)

Gear:
3 x GoPro Cameras
1 x Canon S100
1 x Nikon D5100
1 x Sony DSC-TX10
Apple MacBook Pro 15" (Retina Display)

"What do you want to pack today?"

haha .. PHoto Shot Elements Does come with canon Product..
Problem is .. i dont think youll be buying a 300D ... hahah

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Barbara G.
Aug 3, 2020, 06:59
Last Post by Sabion
Jun 12, 2020, 03:35