Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Photo Editing Software, what do you use?

No reason why it shouldn't. Photoshop I was give, and the rest I have purchased over a number of years.

Ask yourself, "What's most important for the final image?".

I am Zoner Photo Studio 18 PRO.
is anybody using this product?

Jimjams2411, (that can't be your name....) Elements 13 is just about all anyone would need. It is very under-rated.

GrahamS
Take my advice.  I'm not using it.Wink

For me the biggest difference between elements and Full Photoshop is that elements will not allow you to record your own Actions, Photoshop will. Element scan still use Actions recorded by others and downloaded.... that and around $400.

(Mar 30, 2016, 15:31)GrahamS Wrote:  Jimjams2411, (that can't be your name....) Elements 13 is just about all anyone would need. It is very under-rated.

Jimjams2411 is of course not my real name.
Jim Saunders is.

Thank you for the encouragement re PSE 13.
Jim

Jim, I agree with Graham: Elements 13 is all you need - it is very capable software and probably has more features than you will ever use. I would advise that you get to know it well - practise, practise, and more practise.

Just remember that if you are using the JPEG files from the camera, make copies of them into a separate folder and rename them. Always keep the originals untouched, and do all your Elements work and experiments only on the copies.

If you screw up an image, you can then simply make another copy of the original file and delete the one that's messed up.

Cheers.
Philip

(Mar 30, 2016, 12:23)igaleian Wrote:  I am Zoner Photo Studio 18 PRO.
is anybody using this product?

Welcome to the photography forums, by the way!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Capture ONE pro, for balancing color and composition.
For advanced retouching Photoshop CC

I am using Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom. Because of its user-friendly interface and clients requirement.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Barbara G.
Aug 3, 2020, 06:59
Last Post by Sabion
Jun 12, 2020, 03:35