Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Photoshop Challenge : Don't Fence me in

Can you Photoshop out the wire fence from this image?
[Image: 20060808037om6.th.jpg]

Full size image http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/3693/20...037om6.jpg

Crop it down to just the sheep's head if you wish.

Alastair says "Visit My Blog?"

well i was bored and had to play a little bit . Here is what i got .

[Image: 20060808037om6.jpg]

im sure someone else could do better . and it needs more work i just thought that i would play a little bit ..

...... Shawn

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

Well, I know I couldn't do any better than that! Well done, Drake!!

Very well done Drake, thats alot of fence to remove. It must have taken a while.

Canon 50D.
Redbubble

Thanks Toad and Smarti,

I thougth it would pass LOL . Thanks yall ......

........ Shawn

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

Wow, great job, BD... first class work. Big Grin

Wow good work there what did you use just the clone tool?

alastair_hm Wrote:Wow good work there what did you use just the clone tool?
No i really dont like the clone tool ( it tends to leave " lines " ) here is what i did .

I used the lasso tool featherd @ 5 px around the single bars of fence . Moved the " circle " and then made a new layer via copy . Moved the layers ontop of the fence parts . then erassed with a soft brush very little bits to hide any abnormall ( sp ) looking areas . I hope this makes sence to you .

Thanks Soo much yall for the compliments .. ..... Shawn

Sorry about the double post

.... Shawn

Great job Shawn.

Canon stuff.

Banded Drake Wrote:
alastair_hm Wrote:Wow good work there what did you use just the clone tool?
No i really dont like the clone tool ( it tends to leave " lines " ) here is what i did .

I used the lasso tool featherd @ 5 px around the single bars of fence . Moved the " circle " and then made a new layer via copy . Moved the layers ontop of the fence parts . then erassed with a soft brush very little bits to hide any abnormall ( sp ) looking areas . I hope this makes sence to you .

Thanks Soo much yall for the compliments .. ..... Shawn
Ah I'll add that to my PS toolkit thanks Wink

Banded Drake Wrote:well i was bored and had to play a little bit . Here is what i got .

http://www.shuttertalk.com/forums/images...037om6.jpg

im sure someone else could do better . and it needs more work i just thought that i would play a little bit ..

...... Shawn
Hey that is excellent.What did you do?

here is what i did I used the lasso tool featherd @ 5 px around the single bars of fence . Moved the " circle " and then made a new layer via copy . Moved the layers ontop of the fence parts . then erassed with a soft brush very little bits to hide any abnormall ( sp ) looking areas . I hope this makes sence to you .

..... Shawn

Easy, try ships rigging.

Attached Files Image(s)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jocko
Jul 18, 2016, 01:35
Last Post by kNox
Jul 15, 2013, 01:52