Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pink Stars

sorry.

Bravo, Nia.

GrahamS
Take my advice.  I'm not using it.Wink

Thank you dear Graham, I am glad to hear this, usually I take cats' photograph, but this one was extraordinary for me. Love, nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

Nia, it would be even better if you used a smaller f-stop. That would bring the centre bud more into focus. Well done all the same.

GrahamS

(Mar 31, 2019, 04:58)GrahamS Wrote:  Nia, it would be even better if you used a smaller f-stop.  That would bring the centre bud more into focus.  Well done all the same.

yes, it would be, I agree with you. Thank you, Love, nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

Nia, I have been going through all of your recent threads, but none of your photos are showing up for me. I wish I could see your pictures! If others are also unable to see your images on their screen, this may explain the lack of response?

Glen
www.FocusOnNewfoundland.com

I could see Nia's image when I posted my comment, but now I don't see anything. Perhaps the hosting site that Nia uses is down?

GrahamS

If there is an image but it isn't showing, there is usually some indication of a link to it in the post. I hope I'm wrong but it seems that it has been deleted. The edit of post #1 doesn't give one optimism.

Philip

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jeffbridge
Mar 17, 2016, 23:15
Last Post by Jim F
Mar 12, 2014, 02:16