Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Postcard from the Canaries

Wish you were here, but I'm back now. Big Grin

[Image: Belu3.jpg]

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Haha, what a cheerful atmosphere! Some of those kites look like they're photoshopped in Smile

All genuine, no photoshop skullduggery. (only for the skewing.) The brightest are probably the newest as they do fade over the years.
Thanks kNox

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Haha, I'm sure they're real. It's just that they look like they're shot in a studio with professional lighting Smile

Amazing colors and atmosphere, it makes me all joyful inside. Very good catch!

(Nov 20, 2012, 04:34)alessya Wrote:  Amazing colors and atmosphere, it makes me all joyful inside. Very good catch!

Thanks alessya. I have been going annually for 16 of the 25 years The Kite Festival on Fuerteventura, has been running. Cool
Warm, windy, sometimes wet, but never for long. Big Grin

Lumix LX5.

I would love to see the shot without the rotation, I know it's meant to give it kind of postcard look, but I believe it takes a bit away from the impact of the overall picture Smile

Ok and a bonus.

This birdman kite is from a New Zealand kitemaker, and has been around for a few years. This particular one is about 60 feet long or 20 metres.

Lumix LX5.

They look amazing, both the shots and the kites. Thank you for sharing!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Irma
Jan 1, 2007, 04:51