Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Preiser models

Recently acquired 6 - Preiser 00 scale models of 'trainspotters' to try a bit of macro photography and tried them out tonight.                

Well you've got 'Macro' nailed down, what's next? Smile

Regards.

Phil.

(Nov 19, 2013, 18:27)Phil J Wrote:  Well you've got 'Macro' nailed down, what's next? Smile

Regards.

Phil.

I got lucky Phil, there's quite a few others that were really awful.
What's next?, well, I fancy trying the double exposures that I saw Kai from DigitalRev TV doing on YouTube. It looks interesting.

Regards,

Coachline56

oah thats nice! Cute also showing how macro been shot in a funny way with your trainspotters Smile

PhotoPlay Photography
What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God.
~Eleanor Powell

Yes it's good isn't it? Highly imaginative use of available resources, highly inventive. Well done.

(Nov 19, 2013, 17:22)coachline56 Wrote:  Recently acquired 6 - Preiser 00 scale models of 'trainspotters' to try a bit of macro photography and tried them out tonight.

I really like #2.

Looks like you need to clean your glass????? <VBG>

Valley of the Sun, Arizona
D2Xs, D200's, D100's, LightRoom, CS-CC
2HowardsPhoto.biz

(Nov 21, 2013, 09:36)Wall-E Wrote:  
(Nov 19, 2013, 17:22)coachline56 Wrote:  Recently acquired 6 - Preiser 00 scale models of 'trainspotters' to try a bit of macro photography and tried them out tonight.

I really like #2.

(Nov 21, 2013, 10:28)coachline56 Wrote:  
(Nov 21, 2013, 09:36)Wall-E Wrote:  

I really like #2.

Thanks Wall-E,

I would clean the glass if I used that lens but it's redundant now Wink

(Nov 20, 2013, 18:11)PhotoPlay Wrote:  oah thats nice! Cute also showing how macro been shot in a funny way with your trainspotters Smile

Appreciate your comments PhotoPlay (and Phil J's too)

This is the little chap that I had in mind for the macro shots but he didn't arrive from Amazon!!.

Best Wishes

Coachline56