Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pumpkin Patch Photo

I decided to play with the Photoshop Elements that I downloaded yesterday through the free link that was provided. I have to admit that this is the first time that I have used this program. Here is my original as well as the image cropped and mosaic tiling added to it. Personally, I am amazed at how it turned out.

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Ok - I have to admit that I could play with programs like this for hours and hours! This will be a fun learning experience for sure! I will have to get to shooting some more photos!

(Jan 12, 2013, 22:47)Barbara G. Wrote:  Ok - I have to admit that I could play with programs like this for hours and hours! This will be a fun learning experience for sure! I will have to get to shooting some more photos!

I love how your photo turned out! Hope you'll share some more results with us Smile

Thank you Korry!

Good try after a day.

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

It looks like a puzzle!!! That is very cool! I use Elements and am addicted. I like to add masks, layers, and textures.

Thank you both...I will have to take some time soon to play some more. It looks like I will be moving soon, so I have been packing away.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Barbara G.
Aug 3, 2020, 06:59