Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Reflection in eyeglasses

Is there any way to get rid of the reflection on the right lens without distorting the eye? I would appreciate any trys/advice - or should it just be left as it is. I tried and then his eye didn't look right.
[Image: bruce12-ST.jpg] :/ :/

Here's a quick fix... didn't spend much time on it.

[Image: 42_bruce12-ST.jpg]

Hey cool! What did you do, Craig?

(By the way, moving this to the Post-processing talk forum)

I just did some cloning from the other eyebrow, then smoothed it off with the healing brush in PS CS.

Given more time a better result could be achieved.

Thanks! I wondered how you did it. Looks 100% better. Usually I don't have flash glare on the lens, but must have been the angle. The spot was just too big with blackish gray around it before. I will try this on the original size picture which I have to get 5 prints made. This forum really has a lot of great information.

I have worked on it some more, removed the glare, toned down the flash shine on the skin in places, removed a couple of blemishes and got rid of that light switch, it was bugging me!

[Image: pic2.jpg]

WOW - THANKS! This looks great! I did get rid of the light switch, but just posted a picture that I hadn't doctored to the forum. Another thing I did later was lighten up the shadows behind his head.

Ah, the wonders of photoshop. Well done, everyone! Big Grin