Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Morocco hates Shuttertalk

For the last week in Morocco, Shutertalk has been identified as an "Attack Site" every time I tried to log in. Today, in Tarifa, Spain, it seems to be OK - and no thread on the forums saying that there has been a problem - so I have to assume that the issue is with the local ISP.

Having a great time on holiday. btw...

Ooops - spoke too soon. Now I see a thread about it. Not just Morocco I guess...

Which part of Morocco were you in? Big Grin

Hehe... I think Google hates Shuttertalk... Big Grin

adam Wrote:Which part of Morocco were you in? Big Grin
Marrakech, Fes, Chefchaouen, Tangeir. I am not in Seville in Spain. Thanks for asking.

Hi Toad, I know this is an old topic, I mean in the past but I wanted to know did you take photos when you are in Morrocco? I just guess there should be a nice views there... I haven't been there but I know Morrocco, especially about art and culture. I wish to see your photos if you posted, thank you,

with my love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

There are a few thread I have posted herewith Morocco photos - but you are better off to look at my Flickr Morocco and Spain collection. Here is the link:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/46205680@N0...493883027/

Toad Wrote:There are a few thread I have posted herewith Morocco photos - but you are better off to look at my Flickr Morocco and Spain collection. Here is the link:

As I guessed these are such a beautiful photos, thank you! I love the colours of Morocco... I am still watching, this is a quick note, I will come back again.

with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

Toad Wrote:There are a few thread I have posted herewith Morocco photos - but you are better off to look at my Flickr Morocco and Spain collection. Here is the link:

As I guessed these are such a beautiful photos, thank you! I love the colours of Morocco... I am still watching, this is a quick note, I will come back again.

with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

I am lost between Spain and Morocco... Moorish art and culture are great and Always fascinate me. Your photos took me into these voyage again and you caught a wonderful moments in such a beautiful compositions. The colours, in the light and shadow hit. Kept my dreams alive.
How I wish to visit one day Morocco. Thank you so much that you shared with me too, it was a fantastic voyage for me. All photos are so nice but my best ones are especially blue ones, and the handmade door and doorways... and also the woman who was knitting at the river side on a rock... How beautifully you caught this one! It philosophically hit me. Bravo. You are such a beautiful photographer too.

Have a nice day, and nice shots,
with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

Thank you very much for your kind words, Nia...

...and thank you for all the comments on my Flickr site...

You are welcome, I had a wonderful voyage with your photos...

Blessing and Happiness,
with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Barbara G.
Mar 22, 2020, 15:49