Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A little bit of magic with Irma's pic.

I did not want to intrude on your thread Irma, Hope you dont mind this but it just seemed right.

[Image: 49_IMG_9785-Edit.jpg]

I think this is a bit better
[Image: 79_IMG_9785-Edit.jpg]

Maybe a bit more gaussian on this one.
[Image: 42_IMG_9787-Edit.jpg]

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

I don't mind, it looks beautiful!
Your work in this picture reminds me the front page of a program called Mystical light.
Thanks a lot for your idea... Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

I definitely like it! You cold do something similar with the other version (the spring colors).

Nice work! It's really and truly mystical now! Big Grin

Nice, would be even better if you added the lens flare in front of the fairy as well.

Alastair says "Visit My Blog?"

Ive added it to the back, twice, but I should have used a little gaussian on the fairy last night. to blend more with the background. It just knocks it out of focus a bit.
Little crop.
[Image: 62_IMG_9785-Edit.jpg]

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Very clever work!

Looks like the cover of a children's fairy tale book, I like it Wink

Cheers,
Pat
Canon 400D plus assorted lenses

I have only got two fairies to use and they took about two days each to cut from the background, so I saved them. I used it first on a mushroom taken at dusk which looked OK. Don't know wether I kept it or not, but I had drop shadows with it as well. It's my playground. Big Grin

Lumix LX5.

That's really nice I like it.
Lorraine

How long did it take?

Alastair says "Visit My Blog?"

alastair_hm Wrote:How long did it take?
Which bit? First pic about 20 minutes and second (extra fairies)about 10minutes.
Two edits today, about 30 minutes. And there is a filter in PS for lens flare. I think you could add it on a separate layer and fade it in in front of fairy.

Lumix LX5.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by shuttertalk
Apr 3, 2005, 05:40