Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

SJB
Smile 

Hello from Victoria, Australia. I'm 57 years of age and have been taking happy snaps from the age of 20 using my old but very much loved Minolta and it still works as well now as the day I got it. Moved into the digital world of photography in 2008 using a Canon 400D. Still have lots to learn, look forward to reading comments and hints from others that love having a camera stuck to their face.Dodgy

I see you figured it out! Here is the original post I left you in the other thread. Let us know if you need help with anything!

Steve,

If you have been on any forums before, this one should not be too hard to get around on. On the forums home page, you will see different categories you can choose from to view posts that have been made in each one. At the bottom of your page, you will also see a drop down menu that says forum jump which will allow you to move around the forums to different categories.

By the way, welcome to the group! You are more than welcome to post an introduction here in this thread! We would love to hear from you and learn a little about your photography background.

Barbara

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!