Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hello!!!!!!

Hey everyone, I'm back!

Well, back in Germany, so far so good. Still jet lagged and already on the road again, visiting friends around Germany, when I haven't even unpacked everything back "home".

I am still on line pretty rarely, whenever I get a chance to log on somewhere, and won't get to catch up with all that has happened here over the past weeks for a while. I noticed a lot of hdr's kicking around :-)

Before we left the US, my fiancé and I went on a little trip around the north-east, going to the niagara falls (still didn't get married....;-) ), the thousand islands in st. lawrence stream, adirondack national park, and cape cod.
after a week we had to rush home as I was coming down with a tonsilitis, and then spend the last few days busier than I would have wished in NYC.

We had to leave our appartment as the lease ran out june 30th, and stayed with friends over the weekend, then flew out on monday, july 3rd.

I took the 24-70 on the trip, and shot mostly landscape, which I normally never do. Here is some of what I got, you can tell I am not a big landscape shooter, but they are nice memories for me.

thanks for looking, good to be back!! uli

Niagara 1
[Image: Niagara1.jpg]

Niagara 2
[Image: 51_Niagara2.jpg]

Thousand Islands
[Image: thousand%20islands_st%20lawrence%20copy.jpg]

Adirondack 1
[Image: Adirondack1%20copy.jpg]

Adirondack 2
[Image: Adirondeck2%20copy.jpg]

Boston (Prudential Center)
[Image: Boston%20Prudential%20copy.jpg]

Plymouth Massachusetts
[Image: Plymouth%20Massachusetts%20copy.jpg]

First let me say Welcome Back , im glad all is good with you. I like your series . Nothing like a picture to keep the memories alive .....

And tell the fiancé to hurry up and marry you Wink

..... Shawn

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

Welcome back W. Nice photos too - particular standout is AD2.

Love the colours in the last shot

Canon 350D with Speedlight 580EX flash
EFS 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 II, EF 90-300mm f/4.5-5.6 USM, EF 50mm f/1.8

http://www.inspired-images.com.au

Welcome back Uli Smile

Nice pictures!! The last two are my favs.... Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Welcome back from me too! Smile

Your series is cool, you could title it "Water"! IMO the only thing that's even more photogenic than water in a landscape is water and mountains. Smile

Gallery/ Flickr Photo Stream

Reality is for wimps who can't face photoshop.